by precision craftsmen
With four generations of expertise in traditional craft and modern engineering, we always deliver excellence in our metal work.
- Fabrication, welding and machining in all grades of mild and stainless steel
- Precision engineering of base frames and baseplates
- Steel frame buildings, structural steels and all other requirements
- Tanks and pipework for the pumping and water filtration industries
- Blacksmithing, chimney and flue work
- Sea defences and public service works
- Established in Aldeburgh, Suffolk in 1912 by J.T.Pegg the blacksmith and farrier.
- His son Dennis Pegg and his two brothers managed the business until 1988 when the present D.P.J.Pegg (known as Sam) and C.A.Pegg took over.
- Four generations have formed it into the versatile engineering company it is today.
- The youngest D.P.J.Pegg is now involved in managing the business.